AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

What I've been up to
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Tim in WI
Posted 9/2/2015 09:43 (#4766014)
Subject: What I've been up to

Embarrass WI
I have not been an active poster on AgTalk for some time, since my wife passed away this past winter. I have had a couple members contact me to see how I am doing so I thought it was time for an update.

There is a LOT of business/paperwork/legal stuff when your wife/business partner dies. I spent many days chasing after different accounts and getting everything switched/brought up to date.

After a few weeks of wondering what my future held, one evening I saw a TV commercial for Farmers Only . com and got curious. I thought that since I was going to eventually have to look for a traveling partner I should start to do my homework and see how it worked so I understood it better when the time came. Logged on, found out that you can't even snoop/look without registering, so I registered. Within a few days I was contacted by a wonderful woman who is a very avid fisherperson and loves to hunt. I was a bit apprehensive but agreed to meet, she was fishing walleyes on the Wolf River not too far away. We hit it off immediately. We met a few more times over the next month or so, the future looked promising so she decided to list her house for sale so she could move closer(rather than 2+ hours away). Neither of us dreamed that the house would sell in 9 days, I was expecting it would take months, if it sold at all(it was a single-wide mobile home with a garage). This forced our hand, and we decided that the best course of action was for her to move in with me now.

So far it's been quite a ride, we went to the Mississipi Valley Fair to see Reba, and just got back from a week long fishing trip to Canada. She has been busy trying to make this "our" house.

There's more to the story, I'll try to catch up again.

Edited by Tim in WI 9/2/2015 09:48
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)