AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Crude!!!
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

jpartner
Posted 8/28/2015 07:43 (#4757363 - in reply to #4757148)
Subject: RE: Crude!!!

frytownfarmer - 8/28/2015 00:11 Interesting J. No new lower low?

Hi fry,

My chart made a LL swing to swing, not the bigger swing.  I posted a while back that I didn't think that it would because the market had turned originally at the Modified Schiff.  I didn't think it would even make the swing to swing LL honestly - shows what I know!  The low just happened to be on the same frequency as the previous lows - (tale of two bars).  It has also been the controlling frequency off that chart since the highs.  The new upsloper is projected in this area via the zoom above, and the bounce off the handle in 2009. That controlling frequency happens to be the same frequency as the fork that Maydel posted a month back.   Even the formations of the last two lows are the same.  Bounce, bag the minors, consolidate, then run hard into the new lows.  This low also works well with the bigger fork  And this week there are three bars with consecutive HL - a textbook press off the LML.  That along with the verbiage changes makes me very confident, the whales are long.  The last smaller formation double the range.  If this one does, it would be 75 ish.  I doubt he is targeting that , but simple  energy below equals energy above.  Time will tell.

Edited by jpartner 8/28/2015 08:34

(crude.png)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments (0KB - 49 downloads)
Attachments crude.png (67KB - 50 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)