AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

You guys thot Letterman was bad? Check out Leno..
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Gary Lyon
Posted 8/27/2015 14:42 (#4756226 - in reply to #4755861)
Subject: RE: You guys thot Letterman was bad? Check out Leno..

Southeast Wyoming

Steve - 8/27/2015 08:47
Gary Lyon - 8/27/2015 08:33

Steve - 8/27/2015 07:44 I'm betting Leno has some friends in the oil industry. Maybe Leno himself..... Follow the money

I am betting that many of us have a lot at stake in the success of the ethanol industry also.  We need to work on solutions rather than deny known problems.

Tell me about the problems

Just for a start, read the thread, especially the problems you dismiss/deny, then take a look around.

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=ethanol%20corrosion      

I put new fuel lines on my weed eater a year ago, the best line the local small engine shop had on hand.  This summer it would not run.  What of the lines had had not dissolved inside the tank, had turned to "gum".

Lawnmower has fuel problems due to ethanol in fuel.  Every small engine mechanic I have talked to says not to use gasoline containing ethanol.

If the solution is fuel treatment then recommend fuel treatment instead of denying that the ethanol is causing the problem.

Edited to add:

Steve - 8/27/2015 07:48 I leave stuff sit all the time with ethanol blends much higher than 10%. Including old tractors and small engines ......you've got something else going on or the gas you're getting is just plain crap. It's not the ethanol

Edited by Gary Lyon 8/27/2015 14:45
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)