AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

You guys thot Letterman was bad? Check out Leno..
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

a4t-1600
Posted 8/27/2015 08:20 (#4755717 - in reply to #4755499)
Subject: RE: You guys thot Letterman was bad? Check out Leno..

Dearfield Co.
You know in other forum sections "bashing" has been asked toe stop. I laugh at the fact that the only product under attack is the ethanal side of the corn world. What about all the products that blatantly advertise on the wrapper or label---------------High fructose corn syrup free ???? If you had a building full of classic cars some with carbs that are unreplacable I am sure I couldn't be a spokesman for the product. With that being said all gas today is corrosive and hard on anything it sets in. We have had to replace all of our fuel pumps so many times on our 71 mach ones that we run electric and carry a spare pump with the car. I also carry a complete carb kit as well since the drying affect on the carbs as well as the corrosiveness on certain parts. I dont worry on the fuel injected stuff unless its going to set then I treat it but all small engine equipment gets treated

With that being said there is some big power being built with E85 but its no different than running methanal corrosive wise-----------cost is cheaper than methanal and you can see the flame though
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)