AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

KC Wheat
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

jpartner
Posted 8/27/2015 09:52 (#4755869 - in reply to #4755754)
Subject: RE: KC Wheat

vailcat - 8/27/2015 07:35 JP I am looking and it seems 4546 is the magic number for the 2010 lows on the frontmonth. That is the magic number Im assuming give or take? Buyers should step up there but maybe not since its fake structure? I need to go back and review some rules here but running short on time. thanks to all you fellas

Hi Vail,

I actually have 453.50 on the 09 lows, and 455.25 on the 10 lows.  I am not sure the exact number matter much.  There will be/should be orders down there.  The market will generally go deep enough to get them.  If we poke the lows and reverse quickly, there was nothing there.   If we plunge deeper then there were more orders there.  Strictly based on the energy levels projected by the last swing, we should have no problem getting below there - Pilot's levels are very valid.  There is also a pretty high probability that we fail and just "poke" the lows, and the remainder of the energy is expressed on the "X" axis in some fashion.  The laws of price work in the "up" direction too.   It's been along time but you guys gotta be a little excited.....Only a matter of time.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)