AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Finally had Lasik, wife too
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

milofarmer1
Posted 8/20/2015 07:45 (#4743072 - in reply to #4742758)
Subject: RE: Finally had Lasik, wife too

Texas/New Mexico Stateline
They were running a small promotion because they were new to the area, -$500 off their regular price for two eyes. Total including pre-op and followup you could say was about $3700 for both eyes. Regular price would have been around $4000 for two eyes.

Told my wife if I needed to spend that on a piece of farm equipment to help me get my job done better or spray a field to get rid of weeds, I'd do it without even considering it. So how much more is my vision that I use 24/365?

Feels good this morning. Scratchy feeling is all gone, vision is great. Takes me a second to focus on things, but that is normal. I have to use certain drops 4X a day for 4 days. Then regular drops as needed.

Wife had a lot more discomfort, and still has dryness. I think it is because her vision was so bad, they had to remove more material.

They can fix nearsightedness, astigmatism, and can do mono vision with one eye for close, and one eye for distance. There was a guy in the waiting room to have his done that way, and he had had Lasik 20 years ago, and hit middle aged and his vision went back to needing glasses.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)