AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Contrary View
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Sat
Posted 8/3/2015 06:58 (#4713576 - in reply to #4713446)
Subject: RE: Contrary View

Buxton ND
"Longer-term, inflation and speculator interest in owning commodities again are likely to be longer-lasting storylines and quite inevitable at that"

I guess since I was expected to weigh in I better huh ! ! ! Above is the comment that stood out to me,,, "speculator interest" is simply not there at this point in time and HAS NOT BEEN THERE guys and gals The Santa Claus rally was driven by short covering, the .90some rally we just had was driven by short covering. "speculator interest" is NEW NET BUYING,,, NOT SHORT COVERING BUYING. This interest can change in the future with August report, a August drought for beans (hard to
have a August drought on corn well pollinated) or some other bullish event.

THE KEY is "speculator interest" coming back to "comodites in general". The big commodity they love to play and are heavy weighted in is crude, and its making new life of contract lows again this morning. Sorry but its hard for me to get bullish anything when crude continues to puke red.

My thought of the day,,,,, instead of talking about the markets,,,,, go have a chat with your landlord's. In this market environment **********LAND COST MUST BE CUT********** May need to take your banker along for back-up.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)