AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

anyone having turbo charger actuator problems on a john deere R series tractor?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

notil750
Posted 8/1/2015 14:31 (#4711125)
Subject: anyone having turbo charger actuator problems on a john deere R series tractor?

North Dakota
baling hay and got a code ECU 2795 turbo charger Actuator at fault Limiting Horsepower, tractor has 600 hrs on it and was told could be build up carbon, and told to cycle the key to get actuator to free up, did that ran for a few hours then got code again so shut down and waiting for a service tech to come out!! said this is a common problem? how could carbon build up after 600 hrs? just curious i opened the hood and turned key switch, actuator arm looks to move just fine when turning key on and off, although it jumps up and down and then stays down unless i start it.... got no idea what is normal for this actuator to do first tractor that has one, dont even know what it really does!!! just stinks when ya got good oats hay ready to bale and its not raining and a new tractor you bought so you didnt have breakdowns is broke down haha!!! and i dont know if its that big a deal, the code will pop up long enough to read it then it will clear, but dont want to take a chance and going to wait and see what the tech says
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)