AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

EFT's
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

JonSCKs
Posted 8/3/2015 08:58 (#4713762 - in reply to #4713743)
Subject: We haven't built a new refinery since the 1970's..

We haven't built a new refinery since the 1970's.. However, I believe you are correct there was someone who was going to TRY to sneak one by EPA building it on an indian reservation.. or something.. Did they ever start construction on that?

got a link?

I know Hyperion finally gave up.. also someone was going to build a fertilizer plant.. and I believe they did break ground on that one..

There's a completed pipeline.. taking about 85 k bbls per day.. so that's taking some of it.. but the rest is lower production.. from the looks of it..

find me the links.. please.  Your close Tara.. but I don't believe you throw up a refinery.. in just a few years.. Hyperion tried for a decade before finally throwing in the towell.. 

edit add:.. "jon been wrong.."  Uhm I was holding out for $4.50 corn.. finally got it on the rally.. not sure what else you mean.. yal we've been bleeding lower.. but I don't believe I've been a 100% miss.. on everything.. want to review the Wheat market.. missed on the beans.. but finally got my corn targets...

anywho.. got to go.. "whatever.." 

Edited by JonSCKs 8/3/2015 09:00
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)