AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Authority Maxx vs. Authority XL
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

NEILFarmer
Posted 7/30/2015 20:10 (#4708441 - in reply to #4708283)
Subject: RE: Authority Maxx vs. Authority XL

Morris, IL
Well that was his opinion and his experience, when i talked to monsanto rep she kind of agreed. I guess you don't agree, that's fine. But that last part is uncalled for Brandon, not sure what you have against him beside being your competition??

We had 1oz rate hurt corn little bit in few fields and a lot in one field. Don't have high PH per say but we also do not spread lot of lime. Along roads was where it showed the most, few just out of the blue. I have soil test from them and high ph (text book classic damage) were 6.6-6.7, low areas (good corn) were 5.5ish. I have the results somewhere. But due to a patterns 90' wide it has to be something with XL. Think we are going to plow or deep rip it and see what happens. Funny thing is last year saw exact same patterns in soybeans??

What is my next best option if i want to go without classic in the bean mix? Considering Authority First, Sonic, Optill pro?? Had good luck with the Authority(spartan but starting to think maybe the classic hurts).

Edited by NEILFarmer 7/30/2015 20:14
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)