AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

*****Weigh Ins For 7/26/17*****
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

fishand run
Posted 7/26/2015 22:46 (#4701500 - in reply to #4699731)
Subject: RE: *****Weigh Ins For 7/26/17*****

Bloomington and Putnam IL
For those of you struggling with weight, maybe increase your activity level if possible? I had a busy weekend and ate a bunch and still flat for the week (wife thinks I'm too thin already). On Friday we did lots of walking when I took my daughter to a BTS concert in Rosemont (we shopped and had some AWESOME Chicago pizza before the show). Saturday more yard work and burned lots of calories chewing on my excuse making landscaper to FINALLY get our yard done before our 25th Party in 2 weeks. Sunday an early morning 52:36 6.1 mile 20+ hill run around the lake followed by a 1 hour kayak ride with my wife and son and then sweated through another shirt putting stuff away (we have 68 steps from the house to the lake but do have the best views in the Illinois River Valley from every room in the back) before we came back to our primary residence. Believe it or not, almost 3 years ago my left knee hurt so bad I had trouble walking across the parking lot to see my son finish his first 5k and now I can still see him most races (yep he still beats me all the time but that's OK). No knee surgery, just dropped 40 pounds.

Edited by fishand run 7/26/2015 22:46
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)