AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

*****Weigh Ins For 7/26/17*****
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Grandma Jane
Posted 7/26/2015 10:30 (#4700069 - in reply to #4699731)
Subject: RE: *****Weigh Ins For 7/26/17*****

Same farm as t-boss SC IA
I made it through the 1st full week of the low carb eating & let me say Von....I don't know how you've done it!! Ok so I lost 1.8 lbs this past week but I had days that it was a struggle. I was overthinking this whole thing & finally after lying awake way too long one night...I just decided that I will watch what carbs I eat but I'm not going to stress out if I eat the wrong thing. I had 1 day I felt totally awful & I know that I just didn't eat enough calories. I'm not out to watch my calories...I'm watching carbs. Then I had bp issues one morning which when that happens...I don't like it either. I caved then yesterday & had fixed a casserole for lunch that had pasta in it so ate a smaller portion than I normally would. My breakfast is similar to yours but that's where it ends!! Lettuce is not working right now for me even though I'd love to eat it. Hopefully that will go away one day soon!! I don't eat a lot of various veggies....I'm the traditional simple kind of veggie eater!! So that also limits what I eat. It's a process I'm going to have to work on but one I am not going to let run my life. I was pretty grumpy all week so I need to make a new start & see if I can find a happy place with the food!! Thanks for the pics. I know what I need to do...now I just need to keep going.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)