AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

*****Weigh Ins For 7/26/17*****
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

dairymanswife
Posted 7/26/2015 07:51 (#4699731)
Subject: *****Weigh Ins For 7/26/17*****

Good Sunday Morning. Gosh, it is the last week of July. Summer is flying by. I already saw ads for school supplies. I hope you are able to take your kids or grandkids if you have them someplace special yet this summer. You say you don't have time, but you have to make memories for your kids and grandkids. Even though our grandson didn't fully appreciate the EAA airshow, once we were home he was playing with his B29 and doing barrel rolls around the living room. So I know he got something out of it. Kids remember so much, so take the time to make those memories with them. Yes, they will always remember how hard daddy and mommy work, but let's have some fun in there too. I try and think back about my grandparents and don't remember anything but visiting, so get out there and have some fun too.

So how was your week? I was worried with going to the EAA and having Eli here for over a week, but I managed to lose 1.6 pounds. Finally going in the right direction. Need more weeks like this. Dave stayed the same.

Hope you had a good week, we have so many great losers in this group. You are all so inspiring to us and I am happy as I had worried by now the group would be down to just a couple people, but with the good results some of you have gotten, you have made it easier for new ones to join us. So any of you want to be losers out there, come and join us. Or if you have been losing on your own and want to join us, please do.

Have a great week everyone.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)