AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

*****Weigh Ins For 7/19/15*****
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

dairymanswife
Posted 7/19/2015 07:43 (#4687533)
Subject: *****Weigh Ins For 7/19/15*****

Good Sunday Morning. In the mist of summer's heat and humidity the last few days, but today we get a break and can open up the doors and windows again. It sure did make the corn grow. We have been lucky with getting about an inch of rain this past week. The land we rent is not irrigated so this rain is much appreciated. Wish that the rain in MO and other states that have too much could be sent to places that need it.

How did the past week go for you? I swear, could there be any more events to go to for us this week? We had a funeral, a family reunion and a landowners chicken BBQ put on by the snowmobile club. That along with my inability to enforce any willpower at all is wreaking havoc with the scale for me. I am ashamed of myself that I am in this spiral and it is time I just stop it. Here I am suppose to be posting this thread and trying to guide you along this journey and I got lost along the way. But don't worry, I will use my GPS and find my way back. It is all part of life and nobody is perfect. We all fall down once in awhile. Me, I have fallen and I am rolling down the hill. Need to hit a tree and stop this fall before I am back to where I started.

Now Dave went to the same events I did, but he has been working hard on replacing the deck floor boards and he lost 1.8 pounds. We have the EAA to go to this week, but will be taking the motor home and our grandson will be going along with us. So promising that I will do better..

Have a good week.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)