AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

FB question
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

Mike SE IL
Posted 7/14/2015 13:10 (#4679384 - in reply to #4678037)
Subject: RE: FB question

West Union, Illinois

Are you talking about individual's home page, groups, or place/business pages?  Everything is just a little different.  I've had trouble getting folks to understand that the Fb page I see will probably not be the Fb page they see.  It may even look different changing computers!

Facebook is  bit odd in that pages you interact with and comment on affect what you see.  For example I became a member of a garden tractor pulling group a couple years ago when our local fall festival was having an event.  I learned a lot.  But because I rarely look at it or interact with it, I rarely get any notifications from it.  

I'm on Facebook every day.  It's just another tool to use. I help admin the church page, a couple local organization groups, a page for our farm, and a couple other things.  Every Fb page and group (there is a difference) needs at least 2 admins in case something happens to one of them.

Getting back on topic, bottom line is except on your home page somebody can probably delete it.  But that works the same way on yours.  You can delete other's comments.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)