AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Whose going to get long soys here?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

jpartner
Posted 7/7/2015 16:27 (#4666394 - in reply to #4666357)
Subject: RE: Whose going to get long soys here?

Tara Farms - 7/7/2015 14:55 not sure many are looking at the chart as much as the action of the Chinese government which is running the playbook for Hoover during the 1929 stock crash. and if they continue down that trail is a more powerful destructive force than anything you can chart. the reason charts work is because they are good a predicting humane natures reaction to a given set of circumstances -- but the Chinese government is altering those reaction and not for the better. when China starts doing what Hoover did through the chart out the window MO btw - the charting cycle on stocks more than likely got altered by the monetary policies around the world and the miss use of funds that they caused. IMO - thinking any chart is perfect in this environment is atleast Risky if not more. btw I do appreciate your charting

Hi Tara,

No worries. I understand peoples skepticism.  But I have yet to see anything that wasn't chartable.  In fact - the more "flow" a market has, the more reliable the lines are.  It is simply the exhausting of an overpowering energy source.   But I would submit that the actions that the Chinese are implementing now - like Hoovers' will have NO effect on the outcome of this correction.  It already has it's energy, and it going to get used up in one fashion or another.  Just like the 2012 grains. It was happening and regardless of anything that happened - we were coming down here.  Instead, what actions are being done to stem the collapse are effecting the eventual reaction of the collapse.  In 2008, our fed tried everything to stop our collapse.  But the energy stored was so immense, it ran over everything that they through at it.  Eventually, though it ran out of energy and we rallied back. So all those things that they tried, failed, but supplied the energy to get where we are today - and the effects of their actions have really yet to have been felt. The Chinese stock market is inside of its big swing.  I have just eyeballed the chart, but IMHO, this market will do what most do in this situation....a time based sideways pullback - a big energy coil.  I know it's a hopeless cause to try to get most people to believe these things.  People want to believe that this is the first time anything has ever happened.  If you deconstruct the 1929 DJI collapse, and compared it to the price action after it, you would see that the same thing happened several times since, but without Hoover's intervention.  Hoover's actions, just like the Chinese- are not necessary.  It's gonna happen.  Remember the YEN collapse talk earlier in the year?  That went no where too.  There is nothing new under the sun, only new to "us".

Take Care

Edited by jpartner 7/7/2015 16:27
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)