AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Dating Advice
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Pennypup
Posted 7/6/2015 20:09 (#4664875)
Subject: Dating Advice

I am a single farmer in my 30's and to be honest I have not had any luck in the dating world. I have pretty much come to the conclusion that there is no good single girls left and I don't really want to waste my time looking anymore. I keep saying I am done and I'm not trying again but people try to set me up and I always think well maybe this time will be different. So the other day a friend of mine says he has a great girl for me. She likes the farm life and understands it and she would love to meet me. So I agreed thinking it can't hurt just to meet them and see what she is like. It will be nice since he and his wife will be there to take away the first meeting awkwardness that is always there. So he sets the date up and in talking to him I asked him how old she is. Well it turns out she is 15 years younger than me. To me that just seems weird and way to young. She may very well be a great girl for all I know and I told my friend about my apprehension of the whole situation. He said she knows how old I am and it doesn't bother her but I just can't help feeling that she is way to young. I don't want to be a jerk and back out on it but at the same time I can't help but feel she is way to young. Do you think the age difference is a big deal or is it just my own apprehension? Thanks For All Your Input!!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)