AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

tell me about child custody visitation out of state
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

a4t-1600
Posted 7/4/2015 00:55 (#4660496 - in reply to #4660188)
Subject: RE: tell me about child custody visitation out of state

Dearfield Co.
Speaking with a certain level of experience here---------------never confuse custody and child support as being the same issue as they aren't and any judge in the land will tell you that.

With that being said if you met this woman on plenty of fish or farmers only.com and have limited exposure other the thru the web reconsider your position. You say dead beat dad like you are positive about those facts and usually now days its fairly impossible to be a dead beat dad and have much of a life at all. Not saying all debts involving child support are collected but more often than not the state picks up the tab and pays the mom and then it adds to the dads revolving account of despair. One of my ex wives used this as bait for all of her future suitors and it worked very well. They tell you a sob story jump into bed with you and then the kids try to lure you in with the bad dad stories from th mom and the kids. Maybe the one for me was actually out there but a 1000 miles away and I refused to get involved with one that I knew that flights and big trips for visitation would be a big part of THEIR life affecting mine. You wouldn't believe the hanky panky that ends up happening on those trips.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)