AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Cadet question
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

Loren SE IA
Posted 7/4/2015 03:09 (#4660526 - in reply to #4660125)
Subject: RE: Cadet question

Kalona, IA

Had Coop spray about 2 weeks after planting with Anthem, Clethodim, and Cadet at about .5 oz. I had the Cadet leftover from several years ago and wanted it used up so put it in with their mix. 

It burned em so badly that where he overlapped etc. the beans basically seem dead. Seed dealer told me the other day that Anthem already has the Cadet in it. If that was the case, no wonder it burnt the CRAP out of them. Wish my coop guy would've thought to mention it when I told him I plan on pouring my Cadet into the mix. Probably didn't think of it. Another field w/o the extra Cadet didn't burn quite as bad and is slightly taller but still not very nice. Not a weed in either field but with the slow growth I'm not sure it will hold till canopy.

I replanted a whole lot of them in the last couple days where the end row of my 15" drill was plugged for 2/3 of the field. It made to wide of a strip to just let go. Beans were planted late May and are only 4-9" tall so drill didn't seem to do much damage. Crustbuster drill. Never had such poor looking beans as this year!!

In 2010 planted my beans July 2-3 and avg. 48 bpa! Had perfect weather after planting that yr. Lots of early planted beans got SDS that yr. and yielded much less then mine. Don't look like that will be the case this yr. 

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)