AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Show and tell, big air wands
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Dennis SEND
Posted 7/3/2015 15:14 (#4659779 - in reply to #4659763)
Subject: RE: Show and tell, big air wands

I have several, the one I use the most is just a 3/4 piece of pvc conduit with an end glued on to screw into a ball valve, I like it because it is light weight and does not get hot, however if you drop it or it gets away from you it will break right buy the threaded fitting but no big deal cut it off and glue on a new one, done this lots of times and eventually it gets short but a 10' stick of pvc electric conduit is cheap so just get another, I also have a piece with a 90 degree elbow glued on for cleaning out radiators when they are hard to get at, works good because it directs the air flow directly straight thru the radiator rather than at an angle but you need to hold on good when your using it, then I also have one like the guy above mentioned a 3/4 galvanized pipe with the end flattned but I only use it for cleaning out the undercarriage of the excavator and dozer because it gets heavy to use and also hot, and then I use my other plastic one first to get anything loose off first.

Edited by Dennis SEND 7/3/2015 15:16
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)