AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Fun with Numbers
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Sat
Posted 7/1/2015 18:25 (#4656416 - in reply to #4656403)
Subject: RE: Fun with Numbers

Buxton ND
Rob the only trouble with 4.50 ZCZ is everyone and the Uncle is looking at it for the same reasons. So I looked alittle closer. 4.39 was the Santa high close on 12-26/ 4.40 was the high Monday morning the 29th. 4.40 did not last very long and it closed @ 4.366..... Today highs was 4.36 as most slept (4:15 to 4;30 AM) Do not be surprised if and when 4.50 is hit/broke,,, its done while we're sleeping***** This is where "target orders above the market" clash with "hammer timers"

ABOVE 4.50 there's gonna be a pile of buy stops, a buy stop are orders to buy above the market for those that are short, for some that maybe don't understand this term. I do not expect 4.50 to be broke the first go around, get close, re-test 4.20ish and then take another run at a early date. Re-testing 4.20ish and spend a few days in this range making a nice little bull flag would be just what the "Sat" ordered then take the second run at 4.50 (possible break) and make the short really nervous.

I could add some comments on crude/RBOB and Ethanol but I did say I'm only looking at money flows......
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)