AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

9400 combine
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Winfal_Farms
Posted 7/1/2015 15:12 (#4656233)
Subject: 9400 combine

Pataskala Oh
I know it's been discussed and I've looked up many threads but thought id start a new one with a few questions of my own. I'm harvesting about 500 acres in the fall for my own and custom work. But have leads and plans on farming that much of my own very soon. I currently have a 7720 titan 2 that I use. Love the combine, huge upgrade from the 4400 I had when I started. But with things moving the way they are Id like to update again to a 9400-9500 combine. I've found a few id like to go look at and the one that caught my eye the most is a 89 9400. So it has the small 359 engine. But money wise is the cheapest deal I've got out of the 4 I'm looking at. I have a lot of small 5-10 acre fields so I like the 9400 for the actual size.. What's your take on moving from mine to a small engine 9400? I'd be saving a solid $10k right off the bat compared to the others is why I'm looking at it hard.. Also, it has more hours than Id like, but if it's solid, is there such a thing as too many hours and walk away??

Edited by Winfal_Farms 7/2/2015 15:36
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)