AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

*****Weigh Ins For 6/21/15*****
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

dairymanswife
Posted 6/21/2015 07:55 (#4638187)
Subject: *****Weigh Ins For 6/21/15*****

Good Sunday Morning and Happy Father's Day to all my NAT Fathers out there, the soon to be fathers and to those just practicing until they get it right. It is your special day and I hope that the people in your life make it a very special day for you. Don't stress about what you eat today, but then if possible go for a walk or play ball or some activity with your kids. We will be getting together with our daughter at their cottage and our son will come along, so Dave will have two of his three kids with him today. Hard on these special days to not have all your kids with you. We have to see our 6 year old grandson that just broke his arm above his elbow. He will have surgery on Tuesday and I am assuming he will be splinted and wrapped for a week then 7 weeks in a cast. Not a fun summer for him.

So how did the week go for you? Vacations, graduation parties, weddings, back yard BBQ's, the list could go on and on. They all can throw a monkey wrench into your eating plan. I know it did for me and I didn't get back on track this week yet and the scale showed it. But I can't let it stop me from trying. When we started this thread back in January, I had a whole notebook page that were participating. Now about half have dropped out. I don't think anyone dropped out because they were losing, they probably gained a week or two in a row and didn't want to report that. Do I want to report that I gained 4 pounds, hell no. But I did and will move on from that. Upsetting, but I know what I did and hopefully will correct it. Dave gained too, but not as bad as I did. He had a .8 pound gain.

I hope the farming stress isn't bad, Dave will be trying to get second cutting hay this week. With rain predicted it is like rolling the dice. But we don't have it as bad as some places in the country. So we will count our blessings.

Have a good week, even though I screwed up, just knowing I can come in here and read how good some of you are doing will get me back on tract.

Leaving in a few minutes for the day, will get back to all of you later today.

Edited by dairymanswife 6/21/2015 08:40
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)