AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

radio said 90% of farmers agreed with new epa rules?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

bad farmer
Posted 5/21/2015 07:39 (#4583252)
Subject: radio said 90% of farmers agreed with new epa rules?

no welfare payments on this farm!!!!!!!!
i was listening to the radio yesterday and they were talking about the new waters of the usa rules. they then came and said the epa said that 90% of farmers who called in and voiced opinions on the rule were in favor of the new waters of the usa rules? i know there is alot of talk on crop talk, stock talk and here about the new rules and voicing opinions, but did anyone email or call voicing opinions against the new rules.

I talk to alot of farmers and still havnt found one farmer who is in favor of it so I must not be a good person to ask, but I am having a really hard time accepting or believing that they can say 90% were in favor of the new rules. Do you believe this? this leads me to question just what do you have to fill out on that email or phone call to prove you are a farmer, can 300 million people just call up and say they are a farmer and say they like the rule and then the epa can use that to say their 90% liked it? with farmers only representing less then 2 % of the population how can they get any say so in this? somone please correct me if i heard the radio wrong, i am hoping somone tells me it was a 90% disapproval, but i am scared its not.

Rodney
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)