AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

When GPS goes bad, just a joke
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

don jr
Posted 5/21/2015 22:39 (#4584523 - in reply to #4582407)
Subject: RE: When GPS goes bad, just a joke

Look something like a corn field of mine last year. I cut some hay one afternoon and went to tedd it the next morning. I noticed the 8" tall corn in a field next to the hay seemed thin, and thought I may have oversprayed it somehow...Looking closer, I saw tracks all over the place- someone had been busy doing donuts all over the field. But lookie here- there's tracks leading out of the field, across the ay, across another sorn field, throught a hedgerow, and another cornfield. The, into a neighbors' lawn. Right up hid drive to a gray pick-m-up!!! Beat on the door, the neighbor answers. "W ho owns the gray pickup out by the shed?" "Joey". Where's Joey? "Sleeping". Get his ass down here----NOW! "What's wrong?". Someone in a gray truck did a bunch of donuts in my field last night. "Are you sure it was JOEY?". I told them it was Joey or someone borrowed his truck to do it. He later admitted it, and paid for damage for one acre of yield, about $450.

Alcohol really makes kids do some stupid things, and I think he won't do that again any time soon.......
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)