AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

guys? are your wives ok with you having a female doc?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Plierswearer
Posted 5/18/2015 21:26 (#4578858 - in reply to #4578776)
Subject: To be fair, this post reads different than the first.

Midwest
gene_champ - 5/18/2015 20:03

funny how people read way more into this than was said. i have been going to the same female APRN at the outpatient clinic for over 20 years. wife went along to this, as this had the potential to be more serious. helps to have someone to help remember what choices or course of treatment is discussed. i didn't see the necessity of her actually being present for the actual exam or how it would be helpful. i thought the PA was very considerate and handled the situation well. after all, i was the patient. if either i or my wife felt a need for her to be there, it would have been allowed too.

i never seen the need for me to watch my wife have a ob exam either. probably not a woman's most confortable or dignified position either, and can't see my presence being helpful. since you brought it up, mrs b, do have your husband watch? if not, why not? long standing issues perhaps? i guess i am a private person and i respect the privacy of others too.

the point of the post was to illustrate how certain primal feelings can come out even when you don't ever expect it to happen. we talked about that and laughed about it on the way home. no, not bitch!!

if i ever found myself agreeing with pete, i would probably quit agtalk. has to be the most useless on here.

both hands on the shoulders? thats just plain funny. was a male doc too. he was a hoot.

Its how you worded the original post that gave us the tone of the conversation. This post reads totally different.

Pete said nothing wrong.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)