AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

*****Weigh Ins For 5/17/15*****
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

BRIAN
Posted 5/17/2015 09:01 (#4575141 - in reply to #4575023)
Subject: RE: *****Weigh Ins For 5/17/15*****

Graymont Illinois

I was not good with watching my diet. I went turkey hunting again, 3 days and nights @ my (diet free zone) hunting area.

Bad news, I gained 4.8 lbs. If it dries up and I can get some nh3 sidedressed , I hope to go up to Canada for a short week fishing with people I only see once a year. Could be as bad as turkey hunting, diet wise. Unless, I really try hard to avoid what I want to eat and drink with these friends. I may not be able to post for a couple of sundays, not sure when I can get away or for how long. Just the end of May first of June time period.

Disappointed, but expected results this week. Drove by "The worlds largest ham sandwich" bar/restaurant. Drove over the bridge @ Savanna,  Illinois. Drove to the highest point in Illinois, Went up to Wisc., to pick up a herd of 6 "Spotted cows", which I dropped and broke when I got back to my turkey hunting building. So I had to go back the next day before coming home. Still have not had one yet, but @ home, it is not a "diet free zone" Dang buddies have 1/2 of my "herd" consumed.

Good luck with your surgery/recovery

Brian 

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)