AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Need advice from diet gurus
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

fishand run
Posted 5/12/2015 08:37 (#4565648 - in reply to #4565245)
Subject: RE: Need advice from diet gurus

Bloomington and Putnam IL
Here's what worked for me (slowly lost 19% of me over 2+ years). Never ate breakfast before but went to a whole grain low sugar cereal with a little milk in the morning. Most lunches are a bag a lettuce, lots of cheese and bacon bits with no dressing. I have a normal supper with the family. My blood sugar is a little high so only share a dessert with the family when we go out to eat (no sweets at home for me). No liquid calories except a few Bug Lights in the evening (my only vice). Never really was hungry over the process and still eat the same way despite already "morphed" into a runners body. I would also add exercise. I lift weights and do sit ups and push ups 3 days a week (20 minutes in duration each workout) and now run a fast 3.5 miles 5 or 6 times a week and usually do a long run once a week (6 or 7 miles). If you can run, the sweat is what really shrinks the fat cells. Running is also a good way to clear your head and add some friendly competition to your life if you decide to run 5ks.

Edited by fishand run 5/12/2015 08:39
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)