AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Question for ,"technicians" ?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

vailcat
Posted 5/2/2015 11:51 (#4548241 - in reply to #4548214)
Subject: RE: Question for ,"technicians" ?

NCND
Ah yes fish. STFR

I think to be good natured sports we should have buys in at 464 with 434 stops to avoid probing lower trying to run the stops then cash at 498? I've convinced myself I will do it but when I start shooting the bull I will bring the tommy gun and unlod quite a few clips.

Just making the drive from minot to fargo. The amount of spring wheat that is here let alone up is astonishing compared to past years There is not that distinct dividing line on i94 of wheat to no wheat. This will be the guillotine hanging over the Bulls head everytime he takes what he believes is the stage but is instead the metaphorical gallows I think.

We tried to go positive on wheat with 15 to go yesterday but she fizzled into close and I'm confident with a rain still being called for Sunday night we go lower. I'll get my quarter on the last short then re sell on the friday close. That's plan for now....at least. Queu up the buy orders 464!!!

Edit to add lets ride that 464 515. Not exactly a 3-1 risk reward but we break 434 look out. Too early for that imho

Edited by vailcat 5/2/2015 12:00
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)