AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

pro 700 on wass signal
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

snowbiz
Posted 4/25/2015 15:32 (#4537262)
Subject: pro 700 on wass signal

South East North Dakota
We are running a pro 700 monitor in a steiger 450. This is our tillage tractor so all we really need for acurcy is wass signal. This year the wass signal has been very poor and a lot of times not even usable it wonders so bad. This morning it would overlap about 6ft going north and then skip 3 ft going south. One day it will work perfect all day and the next it won't work. Its really frustrating that we pay for this stuff and then it doesn't ever work. Everything has been calibrated and is set up for that tractor. I went into the rdi settings and made sure I was locked on sat 138 and had the others disabled. I tried to switch to 135 but that was worse yet. We have 262 receivers so we cannot run off of the glonoss signal. I'm at the end of my rope with this stuff. Any other things we could try other then updating our receivers to 362s so we can get the better satillites? We have the planter on omnistar HP and that whole operation sucks as well. It just sucks cause we don't need rtk accuracy for tillage but this 6ft were getting with wass is not cutting it. That's my rant...maybe a little asking for help as well. Just feeling a little hot about all this right now!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)