AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Beginner questions
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

heronlk
Posted 4/2/2015 11:01 (#4491936 - in reply to #4491806)
Subject: RE: Beginner questions

I would suggest nothing under 32 GB. I have one of those and is 3 years old now. Always running on the edge of having to delete pics or music off to maintain room, My kids are always snapping photos and adding game, photo, Social Media Apps!

I have a 16GB for work and that is definitely not enough. Even though it's listed as a 16GB, you will only have about 12GB of room to start with, as preloaded items/apps take up about 4GB. I have the 3/4G wireless cell plan on it, so I am sure that takes up some room. I have saved maybe about 5 short videos and just a handful of pictures and some music. Apps for work take up a fairly decent size of memory, such as Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint takes uparound 450MB in size for EACH APP! (Thats 1.5 GB alone for those 3)

Just letting you know, as has been mentioned by other posters, you can never load more memory. You are stuck with what you purchase! 32 GB and up is my suggestion!

Love the Ipad and Iphone combo with the popular Airdrop feature. Easily send photos between gadgets over Bluetooth. You can do multiple Pics or Videos at one time and does not take very long. Can share with other apple users the same way. Just have to be within Bluetooth connectivity and of course it has a secure permissions to only share with who YOU want!

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)