AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Don't they sell Corvetts in California?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Newguy
Posted 3/28/2015 09:10 (#4482027 - in reply to #4481883)
Subject: RE: Don't they sell Corvetts in California?

Renville Minnesota
ollie1983 - 3/28/2015 08:02

Newguy - 3/28/2015 12:54

trakman - 3/27/2015 07:19

Every morning I watch the LA west coast news while looking at NAT and having my morning coffee. Car crash's galore from street racing, high speed police pursuits etc. and most every one involves Lexus, BMW's, Porsche......get my jest, high dollar cars! Have not see one Corvette be involved. In my younger days, I would have done most anything legal to have owned a new Corvette (settled for a SS 396 Chevelle) and considered it my "Chick" car. Anyway, a Corvette in LA must be a "Get to work car" and must be in the same class as a VW Beetle.

Anyone care to comment?

Corvettes purchased today are by people who want to smoke ferraries. Porche has one competitive model, bmw,Lexus, and other drug running grocery getters are prime choices for those who want a mediocre "look at me" car, but cannot afford a grocery getter and a real sports car...... Real sports cars don't have a back seat. Never have, never will. Ferrari is coming with one dumbed down version with a grocery seat, to sell to the Chinese.

Even a ten year old base model vette will keep your head glued to the head rest at 110 mph...... With 3 more gears waiting to be used.

It isn't all about sheer grunt and acceleration.

You are correct. Corvettes also get 30 mpg.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)