AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Maintenance and upkeep: Am I wrong?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

BHTN
Posted 3/28/2015 09:00 (#4482008 - in reply to #4479185)
Subject: RE: Maintenance and upkeep: Am I wrong?

West Tennessee
I'm sorry I did smile some when I read all that. Me and my Dad argued about things like this for years. Not just equipment maintenance but what to spray, when to spray, when to plant, what to plant, you name it. We just had different ways of doing things. Luckily for both of us we agreed for me to buy him out of the farming operation several years back. Now we don't argue about that stuff anymore. It's my deal so I do what I want. If he needs help with something my guys or me help him do what he needs to do. It's been much better for us since then. Sorry this probably doesn't help you but arguing with your Dad (or even just being frustrated) is no way to go through life. You can be assured that this stuff weighs on him some also. Sometimes drastic changes need to be made to preserve everyone's sanity. If you can adjust and cope without stressing you and everyone else....that's great. If you're like me and adjustments aren't your thing....then you need to find another solution. My two cents. Life is TOO short.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)