AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Positive
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

JonSCKs
Posted 3/27/2015 00:03 (#4479543 - in reply to #4478647)
Subject: It'll be interesting..

For as LARGE as the CARRYOUT is SUPPOSED to be.. why are they having such a hard time filling exports?

For Instance look at 13/14 wheat carryout.. 590 myn bushels.. and yet we had shipped 25% more wheat by this time LAST YEAR..  THIS YEAR.. Carryout is SUPPOSED to be over 100 myn bushels larger.. and yet we're 220 myn bushels BEHIND where we were This time last year (see data above..)

What's up with that?  With supposedly LARGER supplies.. shouldn't we have more of the BOOK Filled by now??

It's all out in Farmer bins???   AFTER a near $2 plunge in prices...??  Is it trapped on Railcars?? but the RR's are not near as far behind as they were during the near meltdown that occurred a year ago... 

So it does give pause as to whether we actually do have the stocks that we are "supposed" to have...???

I don't know if they can change the ending carryouts on this report,, I don't believe they will/do on the March report.. ???

If we're not exporting it.. it's not in railcars.. and it's not in farmer bins..???   Then where is it?

I don't believe we had 92 myn bushels in old crop beanies Last year either.. but I also do not expect them to fix that yet in this report as well..

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)