AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Sat did you buy a 9560rt today?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

vailcat
Posted 3/26/2015 08:18 (#4477864 - in reply to #4477837)
Subject: RE: Yes out of Grand Forks/

NCND
Dunno on the field.

We got about a .50" shot moisture there on tuesday between snow and rain and glop.

Frost is still right there. Looking at the extended 6-14 day outlooks we are going to be on the cool side and possibly wet. The ridge to the west seems to move soouth in the timeframe allowing us to be in the road of oncoming weather. Been tracking that way for a couple days.

How about april 15th?? Thats my goal.

Railroad guys are back working. Doesn't look like fun. Have some tile in wheat stubble ground that is trickling with water standing over it so some frost is coming out but we have a long way to go. Going to move equipment from storage to work space again before ground thaws as its a soup factory with the precip event the other day.

I want one good last powfest first. Was tempted to head west tuesday morning due to possible storm but got a call from deere and they were bringing out new drill and taking the old one so I had 72 closing wheels to swap out and a bunch of guage wheels OUTSIDE in the snow and rain. It was actually nice out and got the job done in time with only laughs no swearing. Of course then they got 16" overnight out west and that would have been super but hopefully well have a go of it out there yet again before year is out. Been a very slow snow winter which is a bummer but that is the way it goes. On the bright side I've actually gotten a lot done!:)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)