AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

$3 corn
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

jpartner
Posted 3/24/2015 14:24 (#4474124 - in reply to #4474090)
Subject: RE: $3 corn

JUST LEARNING - 3/24/2015 13:09 Have a time line on that? It's pretty easy to make those statements when you don't mention a timeline. That's the same thing as saying if it doesn't rain we will move higher than 4.35 and if we have another 171 crop we will move lower. Your chart can't tell you which direction it's going to go, it's dependent on fundamentals. Slightly better than hindsight 20/20 marketing because you can see where resistance or support may come in, but still can't predict future prices. If so, please give me the closing price for corn and beans on March 31st, heck just come within 1% and I'd be surprised.

I do and nothing has really changed.  I have laid out to you guys for the last year.  I have fine tuned this years expectations more recently but honestly find fighting the same old, it can't be done arguments over and over very tiresome,since it has been shown repeatedly here that it can.  I really do feel sorry for you guys though. Thinking the price of your paycheck rests in someone else getting hurt in a drought, or lower acres or whatever the mantra of the day is.  It's a great injustice that has been forced down our throats by the media, brokers, and even the institutions of higher learning. 

Take Care!

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)