AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Trying to Understand the thinking behind this
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

emtbd1979
Posted 3/24/2015 09:52 (#4473651 - in reply to #4473629)
Subject: RE: Trying to Understand the thinking behind this

west central illinois
SDfarmer75 - 3/24/2015 08:42

emtbd1979 - 3/24/2015 09:34

Rook - 3/24/2015 08:27

You start first, that's exactly what I was thinking! You'll never get everyone to cut back, why would they? We've got the land and the equipment and everything that it takes to grow the acres and you want us to simply not grow 5-10%? No way! I'll do it more efficiently than you can and I'll take yours when you run yourself in the ground!
thats my point everyone thinks they can do it cheaper or better until one day you can't so then what happens? Maybe that's what I'm missing maybe that is the free market at work. Consolidation I guess. Work more for less.

I think your original point was that in your mind, being a "I" state farmer makes your corn growing abilities and profitability far superior to us peons in the "fringe". When in reality you have no clue what other areas/peoples breakevens, goals, plans, structures are. You just want and feel entitled to it for yourself (corn production). Grow up and join reality.
is that right. That's why this topic is pointless because instead of seeing it for what it is its always though of as "I'm entitled". Think what you may. But we will all pay for it.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)