AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Since marriage and religon is a hot topic
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Walton Farms
Posted 3/20/2015 18:24 (#4466422 - in reply to #4466397)
Subject: RE: Since marriage and religon is a hot topic

SW Indiana
I'm 34 and raised similar to you in the Methodist church, mom and dad has been married 37 years and have a great marriage. Yes I think that you should get married, but I think I'm a little old fashioned on a lot of things. One I just think you should, two women need the rings and certificate for the security, not sure if I worded that right or not. Just the fact that you go through the ceremony for 'her' I think will come back to reward you.

My wife left me June of last year after seeing another man. I filed for divorce January of this year, February was our 11 year anniversary. The reason I bring this up is your comment about you seeing a close friend grow up in a dysfunctional family when his parents stayed together when they shouldn't have. That is what I'm going through now, one of my good friends went through it as well and tells me the same thing. Hardest thing in my life is knowing the kids aren't at home everyday anymore.

Didn't want to change your topic, but I guess I'm experiencing both sides...would still get married.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)