AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Ag Leader/ Kinze help
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

KMech
Posted 3/3/2015 06:14 (#4427079 - in reply to #4426461)
Subject: RE: Ag Leader/ Kinze help

Missouri
I'm assuming you're using the kinze mounting bracket with cover, in front of the center post?

I love that bracket/cover assembly, it looks so much sharper than Ag Leader's individual mounts, and it doesn't leave the modules and wiring weather exposed. It's great way to mount those. (Side note: for aftermarket installations, you can buy all the parts for that bracket, and the PMM, and necessary PMM cables, over the kinze parts counter, for less than the cost of Ag Leader's PMM kit, and you have better mounting brackets/module enclosures (for up to all four modules)to boot!) However, that module mount enclosure is full at four modules. Is it possible to mount the PWM pump driver on the back side of the module mount enclosure?

Are you trying to get the PWM driver under cover? On one hand, I could see the rationale behind keeping that from being weather exposed, but on the other hand, that part is potentially a heat source, and may actually benefit from the improved cooling of being out in the open. I haven't worked on one of those systems, so I don't know, but either sceneario seems plausible to me at this point.

CAN extensions can be found in the parts catalog (they're buried deep, but they're there), but power extensions I don't know about. If you have the means to crimp Deutsch DTP size 12 pins/sockets, it is simple to make your own extensions.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)