AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Wife lost iPhone- Find my phone saves the day
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

IowaMark
Posted 3/2/2015 08:31 (#4424815)
Subject: Wife lost iPhone- Find my phone saves the day

NW Iowa. / SW Arizona
We were out dancing Saturday night and my wife accidentally left her fairly new iPhone 6+ behind. She didn't realize it until yesterday morning. She thought she knew where she might of lost it but wasn't 100% sure. Long story short after numerous phone calls she was told to by a Verizon rep. to download the "Find my phone" app onto our iPad and it would find it for us providing the battery was still good. We were heading to her mothers place on the road so we were about 45 miles from home when we got it downloaded onto the iPad. Sure enough when it was installed it showed where her phone was located plus where we were at on the road plus it showed where our other iPad was back home. My wife called over to the business this morning and sure enough they had here phone. It was kind of neat to see where all of our Apple products were located. Doesn't cost a penny for this service. Another good reason to switch to a IPhone later this month for me.

Keep this in if you ever lose your Apple product. This does not work for droid phones. Heck it's even a good way to keep track of where your wife or husband is while they are away from you on your iPad :-).

I should also note with the Find my phone app you can remotely lock your lost phone so nobody can use it. Plus you can put a message across the screen of what ever want, for example please call such or such phone number if found, which is what she did.

Edited by IowaMark 3/2/2015 08:40
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)