AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

A Perfect Example Of The Canada/USA Price Discrepancy. (2 Pics)
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

MCatSHF
Posted 3/2/2015 08:11 (#4424756 - in reply to #4424706)
Subject: RE: A Perfect Example Of The Canada/USA Price Discrepancy. (2 Pics)

Sandy Hook, MB

fuelfarmer - 3/2/2015 07:50

Look on Zoro. It is a company owned by Grainger, but they sell to us little people at a discount.

http://www.zoro.com/?gclid=Cj0KEQiAsdCnBRC86PeFkuDJt_MBEiQAUXJfLdIFk5SpSzHmcem0f20srAn9EUVnh5J0tX9fzNRXX7YaAqqI8P8HAQ

Hello Fuelfarmer

Ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Zoro can kiss my butt. I wasted my whole Saturday morning spending it on my computer thinking that I was going to save a bundle on oil filters. Same thing there. zoro.com had some real good prices on Baldwin filters, 60% of what I can get them for here. I put together a $450 order & was going to have them shipped to the border. I'm going to be doing a border run anyways. So I filled out the shipping address to go to the parcel service at the border. Then for the billing address it wouldn't accept my Canadian address, so I called them up. Woman said that shipping & billing address had to be in the US. They are not allowed to ship to Canada. She did tell me that they are owned by Grainger & said to try zoro.ca. I had already compared the prices to zoro.ca & the exact same thing there!!! The prices were higher on the 2 cheaper filters that I wanted, but the $90 filters from my dealer that sell for $55 in the US are not available from zoro.ca.

Just 1 more example of the Canadian consumer getting SCREWED over having to pay higher prices!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)