AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Sony Bravia...smart tv & telephone caller i.d.?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

Ron..NE ILL..10/48
Posted 3/1/2015 10:19 (#4422493)
Subject: Sony Bravia...smart tv & telephone caller i.d.?

Chebanse, IL.....

OK...here's the setup. Maybe some NAT has similar & can help w/directions.

We have a Sony Bravia smart tv. It is connected wirelessly to our internet which is served by wireless router. I have confirmed that thru tv setup screen. It shows "connected OK".

We have Comcast internet & telephone service. We have caller i.d. on our Comcast service telephone. If someone leaves a message, it appears in my email. When someone calls, the caller i.d. appears on our phone.

We have DISH tv service. This should have nothing to do with the question though.

So...does anyone know how to make telephone caller i.d. show on our Bravia when incoming telephone calls are happening? Seems it should be possible since the Bravia is connected to our internet, which is Comcast service. Yes, I've googled but don't see responses relevant to my situation. Also, many google responses are some website that makes you think they have the answer, but they want you to load their software, or send them money for the answer. Also have consulted the Sony paper manual, which is of minimal value & gives no reference to caller i.d. setup.

Thanks

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)