AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Putin opposition leader dies of lead poisoning
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

emtbd1979
Posted 2/27/2015 22:48 (#4419797 - in reply to #4419785)
Subject: RE:Example please.

west central illinois
DW11 - 2/27/2015 21:43

I obviously can't say definitively that Putin had the guy killed. But I don't agree that Putin has to be dumb if he gave the order to kill the guy and therefore if he is not dumb he didn't have the guy killed.

Putin is an egomaniac with essentially dictatorial and limitless power. Putin may not even care if the guy was killed or not which is what I suspect, since the guy was getting death threats and the police would do nothing to protect him. He is just following the example of the great Russian autocratic leaders that he grew up admiring. They all consolidated power by eliminating their political opposition.

To compare the Russian political structure with our own and conclude that they are both just different shades of gray, one no worse than the other is ludicrous.

by not stupid I meant not stupid enough to have his finger prints on it. He isn't that dumb but I'm doubting he had anything to do with it. Like I said Boris had had countless enemies. Jumping to conclusions is a waste if time. Chances are we will never know and as long as we didnt do it I don't care.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)