AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Putin opposition leader dies of lead poisoning
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

John Burns
Posted 2/27/2015 22:24 (#4419748 - in reply to #4419696)
Subject: RE:Example please.

Pittsburg, Kansas

Do we really think Putin is that dumb?

I would give odds that it would be just as likely that the CIA shot the guy so it would get blamed on Putin as Putin doing it himself. Would be right down the CIA's stupid false flag operations.

Look at the crap they have pulled that has been brought out by the Freedom of Information reports. And we don't find out about it till many, many years later with lots of it still redacted. Of course I'm sure all of that is stopped by now, they being all lilly white clean now.

I can't believe anything in the press any more. The CIA owns the press. They have had cooperating reporters and CIA agents passing as reporters for years. It is public, documented knowledge. Some of the big name reporters helped them.

The powers that be have no problem lying to the public to further their agenda. We are painted a picture they want us to see, not the truth.

I'm no Putin lover, but without smoking gun proof (not speculation or accusations), I don't believe anything our government or press tries to spin or make us believe to get us worked up against the "enemy". Is Russia really our "enemy"? That is the narrative being pushed on us.

John

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)