AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Putin opposition leader dies of lead poisoning
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

John Burns
Posted 2/27/2015 22:06 (#4419709 - in reply to #4419692)
Subject: RE:Example please.

Pittsburg, Kansas

That is it. I barely remember about it happening. Politics would have been the last thing on my mind back then. More likely girls, motorcycles and farming. Not sure which order.

I understand what you are saying about Putin. He being X KGB there is no doubt plenty of blood on his hands. But sometimes we get fed a narrative here in the US to create boogie men. I think the US spin has been in hyperdrive over making Russia our enemy whether it is or not. I think certain elements of the military industrial complex that Esienhower warned us about is just itching to mix it up in Ukraine.

Before the public will support a war, there has to be a narrative they can get behind. We need them to be bad guys if we want to fight. A good narrative goes a long ways in getting public support.

Just saying.............. it ain't always what we are told it is. We get accusations of planes being shot down............but no proof to follow it up. More accusations................... no proof. Creating a narrative. CIA crap.

John

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)