AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

My dad could use some prayers
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

TractorAddict
Posted 2/26/2015 09:48 (#4415264)
Subject: My dad could use some prayers

West of Broken Bow
In the past I had mentioned about my dad having heart surgery and how at first he was doing really well. Then more than two months ago it was obvious that he began to show signs of depression. Dad had always been a large framed guy with big muscles. You might not believe it if you saw him today. It became a struggle to get him to eat or do much of anything else. My family didn't know that it's common for some heart surgery patients to become depressed.

This past week we had to have him hospitalized since he just quit eating and lost more weight. He wanted to live, but just had no interest in anything. Thankfully after getting him back home he has been eating some, just not in the amounts a person should be. Some is definitely better than none.
It's hard to see your parent or anyone go through things like this.
My family members and I are doing all that we can to care for him.

Dad helped out a lot of people not only in the states, but in a number of places across the globe.. There are public water wells in poor villages and communities in other countries that bear his name. He believed in helping others and still does. Now it is he who needs help, but in a different way. He needs prayers. Thanks.

Edited by TractorAddict 2/26/2015 09:54
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)