AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Am I crazy?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

frytownfarmer
Posted 2/18/2015 16:20 (#4395742 - in reply to #4395662)
Subject: RE: Am I crazy? (pic)

Frytown, Iowa
That sucks... I know if it was me the only thing worse than spending that much money on something your unhappy with, is not doing anything about it and having to look at it everyday...for me it was electronics in my sprayer... Spent close to 8k on an electronic and it never did work correctly... You know every time I set foot in that sprayer for the next few years I was in danger of high blood pressure as my blood would boil worse and worse everytime I looked at it.. It was a living hell being around it. My opinion, the money is cheap compared to the anger/stress something like that can inflict on a person if nothing gets done... I didn't do anything for too long, ended up having a breakdown one spring after trying AGAIN to make it work... EVERY LAST electronic got thrown out of that cab in quite a dramatic manner...

If your floor is as bad as you say, replace it for your sanity because... if you let it get the best of you, you may end up with a sledge hammer taking out the whole kitchen one day :) a shame. It really looks like a nice floor.

Edited by frytownfarmer 2/18/2015 16:22
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)