AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

The Agtalk community
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

paul the original
Posted 1/30/2015 22:35 (#4351155 - in reply to #4351084)
Subject: RE: The Agtalk community

southern MN
My view is from my personal experience.

I come here some days when I'm having a bad day.

Over the past 15 years this place got me through moms cancer, dads dementia, my sisters cancer, (all of them gone in a decade) and a few other big deals, and 100s of small deals. I don't believe I ever mentioned my family at the time, didnt want sympathy, just normal friendly banter, a bit of normal in my world when I visited here.

I don't talk much about my bad days, just the way I am. But I tend to show up here more. Nice to be around friends.

But those are the days I tend to leave a bad reply, or bite at someone, or think I'm being funny when I'm just being rude.

Hum. I'm rude and at my worst, but might be the day I could use an extra hand actually....

I'm kinda shy in the real world. Put a keyboard in front of me and I need to remember to shut up once in a while.

Anyhow, some folks just have abrasive personalities and we can deal with that. Some might get bitter for a bit, and are going through a hardship, could use some understanding instead of blasting them back.

Chuck is saying finances might get real tough for some, and instead of chuckling at all the BTO that are finally failing, we might need to think about the feelings and families and how the 1980s were? Sometimes a lot is going on back home that we don't know about.

I donno. Too touchy feely for me maybe...... Doesn't fit my conservative views on the world! *

Paul
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)