AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

guys? crude and HO?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Sat
Posted 1/31/2015 09:49 (#4351770 - in reply to #4351680)
Subject: RE: guys? crude and HO?

Buxton ND
Here's what I posted below last night.

Crude well ITS GOT MY ATTENTION***** Not sure how much of this was month end buying. If you've been selling the last 6 months,,, buying it back today put some major cash into month end January books. Will probably call in the morning and have the tanks filled. Been patience since August,,,if it does go lower it does.

No Cottongirl,don't think there gonna fill the tanks on Saturday morning in the dead of winter. I did call the fuel guy,he was having breakfast and ordered it. Going to a local fuel meeting/lunch Monday so that should be interesting.

Does sound like ISIS is rattling the cage.

One days trade(month end) will not change the trend. It has not closed over $50 since Jan. 5th, quick lil spike high to 51.73 a few day,a week close above $50 is a start to changing this down trend.

Whether Fishy is drinking or on his death bed, he has some dam good ***old history*** to back his statement up.

Been watching this WTI/Brent crude deal since the E-Boom hit. What I've have seen with my local gas prices its alittle more linked to the spread between Brent (world crude) and WTI (West Texas Intermediate) then just WTI it self. Brent has rallied $5 over WTI in this spread, $2 just this week,,,missed this til late week with not paying close enough attention to it. Plus Barcharts seems to want some money for different info now days.....

Friday was the first day in well over a month that ERBH (gas) traded over ZEH (ethanol) Explaining myself more here so everyone (knows) what everything is.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)