AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

intent of cme
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Sat
Posted 1/29/2015 20:59 (#4348420 - in reply to #4348247)
Subject: You may not like this...

Buxton ND
We have less money playing (speculating) in our markets then we did very recently in 2011*****
The markets are broken ?
We did not hear any grain guys talking about them being broken in 2011 or 2012 did we ?
If we listened cattle/hogs/and the bird guys pretty much said the same thing in these 2 years,they thought they were broken to the up side*****

Now the HFT they give price movement BOTH WAYS..... IDK about anyone else but I got a dam nice fill in ZSX15 as a hedge because of HFT's. Just picked out one my favorite numbers of .47.2 which also matched pretty dam good with the 100 day SMA IMO this sharp one day rise (couple of minutes if I remember right) was driven 75% by those HFT
On this day the 100 day moving average was 10.517,the high was 10.566
Maybe you do not like watching the 100 day,,,the HFT's/Hedge funds/Index funds and other spec trader DO*****

Way back in the day ZSX would have traded 10.492 or 10.50 right on the nose (corn did 4.50 on the nose is 2009) IMO the velocity of trades (numbers of contracts traded VERY QUICKLY) over shoots important technical targets.

I put that $4.50 in there as a nudge/hint for a reason***** If we trade to this level it could be all over with,,, within 30 seconds*****
Maize/Myself have brought up target orders above the market many times,,,re-read just above,just in case you missed it ! ! !
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)